Let me ask you a question…
When was the last time you rolled into a bookstore and noticed a super hot girl reading?
Maybe you walked into a coffee shop that was inside the bookstore, saw a cutie and thought “Daymn, I need to come in here more!”.
The fact is, cute girls go to bookstores on a regular basis and believe it or not, they are also a great place to pick up women.
So today I want to run through a few bookstore pick up lines, plus what you should never do when in a bookstore trying to pickup a girl.
Here’s the top 3 bookstore pick up lines
1. Erm, excuse me… do you know where I can find “asking cute girls out for dummies?”
This line should be used with a cheeky smile, but wait for her to cotton on to the fact that you’re actually talking about her.
2. Excuse me, sorry to bother you but I need to get a book for a friend of mine. She’s really into romantic cheesy novels, do you know any good ones?
This is a really indirect way of opening her, she’ll usually try and be helpful which is a great way to carry on the conversation.
3. Hey, is that any good? (pointing to her book) I wasn’t sure if that was a load of rubbish or not.
You’re asking for an opinion in a direct way, which puts her on the spot but let’s her know that you mean business.
What you should never do
- Never follow her around the bookstore, trying to build up confidence. This looks creepy and won’t do you any favours.
- Never stay too long. You should open, build a little rapport and close in under 3 minutes.
- Never stay in the bookstore once you have her number, this could be awkward.
So there you have it, 3 of our top bookstore pick up lines that do the trick every time.