A mince pie, glass of whisky and a cracking bunch of Christmas pick up lines will surely get you the present you deserve!
Christmas is a great time for picking up girls – people are in good spirits, often drunk, and it’s one of the rare times of year that people won’t be shocked if other people are nice to them. Also, it allows you to use a set of situational openers for about a whole week, rather than having to think up relevant one for more precise situations.
Some Christmas pick up lines:
- Wow. I know what to write now. You are what I want for Christmas (deliver tongue in cheek)
- Are you interested in seeing the “North Pole”? (with a smirk)
- How about I slip down YOUR chimney, at half past midnight?
- Shouldn’t you be sitting on top of the tree, Angel? (I imagine I would say this one sarcastic when you were in a situation where both you and a girl happen to be looking at an xmas tree)
- Hey. I’ve got something you can hang a wreath on.
So those are 5 of the more funny, jokey sort of lines. But there are other things you can do, for instance…
- Hey. I’m spreading christmas cheer. What drink can I get you?
- Hey. You guys looks like you have all the/don’t have enough christmas cheer, so I thought I’d come say hi.
There are lots of extra parties that happen at xmas time. Office parties, family parties, neighbourhood, etc. So you’ve got to take your chances to meet those people on the outer fringes of your social circle.
At this time of year you’ll often be in social circle situations so you won’t need to use some many Christmas pick up lines. Just be friendly and smile.