Ah. Some pick up lines are such that the whole world knows about them. So I’ve collected some of the best and most famous pick up lines of all time and repeated them to you here.
If you want something that’s been tried and tested, or you’re being jokey and ironic, then maybe some of the following lines are for you.
Some famous pick up lines:
- Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you
- Are your legs tired, because you’ve been running through my mind all day long.
- Oh, I think I dropped something… My jaw
- Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together
- I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
- Did it hurt? (what?) When you feel from heaven.
- Was your father a thief? ‘Cause someone stole the stars and put them in your eyes
- What’s a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
- Hi. Can I buy you a drink?
- And, finally, ‘Bond, James Bond’
Although I don’t think the last one works for anyone but himself, but don’t let then put you off, give it a go… be cheeky.
Let’s face it, famous pick up lines should be left in the movies and not uttered in real life, so save them for the cheesy moments.