Are you ready to feel the full force of Facebook dating?!
You’ve more than likely tried online dating before and like most, have failed miserably with it. Not to mention committed several dating profile sins that will help your efforts feel like a complete waste of time.
However all is not lost, because a new type of online dating as arrived and it’s called Facebook dating… Ok, so it’s not exactly new. But it’s better than most of the dating websites out there and I’m going to prove to you why it’s better, as well as giving you proven tips to making it work.
Why and how Facebook dating works
A lot of people think that if you choose to date online, then you’re a weirdo. Now this may have been totally true 10 years ago, but its not the year 2000 anymore so you’re fine, trust me.
Facebook dating is very similar to it’s rivals, but with a unique twist… social proof! You see, just like real life dating, social proof helps get you noticed, heck if you have enough social proof, it can even get you laid without saying a lot.
This is FB’s advantage and you should use it wisely.
How it works is simple:
- Search for people you have already met or you search randomly for girls in your area.
- Choose a profile based on the profile picture and any blurb you can find on them.
- Send them a friend request with an intriguing message.
- Wait for the response and for them to accept the request… that’s it!
Succeeding at Facebook dating
To increase your chances of getting a date and maybe even a girlfriend out of FB, you need to apply a few tested principles:
1. Add your best photos – Grab some pics with you smiling, some of you with your friends (girls and boys, but slightly more girls is better), with your family and even with some pets if you have any.
2. Fill out your profile with solid background information – Not so much that everyone can find your entire life story out, but enough for any woman to feel like they can trust you. Like your real name, age, job, ambitions, interests etc.
3. Make your messages personal – You’ll stand a much greater chance of getting a response from a girl, if you send her a meaningful email or friend request that will intrigue her.
Awesome pick up lines for serious Facebook dating
Right so now you know what you should be doing, here’s a little helping hand with the biggest sticking point most guys have… “what should I say then?!”.
Here’s a great bunch of Facebook pick up lines that will get you off on the right foot. Once you have used them and seen some positive responses, start creating your own.
Now get going!