Over the years I’ve come to realise that there is a very distinct difference between what type of pick up line you use on a woman and in what type of situation.
I’ve had times when I’ve used the wrong line and the girl has just walked off shaking her head and there have also been times when I’ve kissed the girl from the opener within minutes.
So I know they can be powerful, but it’s deciding which works best. Today I want to discuss what is better, in-direct or direct pick up lines.
Advantages of direct
- You say what’s on your mind
- You’re not covering up or misleading her in anyway
- You get straight to the point
- You save time, by not avoiding what you really want to say
Disadvantages of direct
- Some girls will be offended by how direct you are
- You really need to be confident to pull off a direct line
- It’s a right place, right time kind of pickup
Advantages of in-direct
- It’s easy and you don’t need big balls to go up to her
- She will respond in a positive way 99% of the time
- You can move onto other subjects very quickly
- It gives you time to think of something to say
Disadvantages of in-direct
- They aren’t powerful openers
- It’s sometimes hard to move the topic of conversation
So what is better?
Well for me it’s actually both, I use direct in the evening when in bars or clubs because it seems to work best and then in-direct in the daytime as it seems more friendly, without looking creepy.