It’s Saturday night and you’re looking fresh. As soon as you hit the town, you need to use these pick up lines in a club.
The club is the most common environment where guys try and pick up women. It’s also not necessarily the easiest however. Let me explain: people expect to socialise in a club. They have they shields up and are thinking about how cool and pretty they are and how everyone else is.
You can walk up to a girl in a club and she might reject you because you haven’t approached right, or whatever, but if you tried to stop that same girl for a chat in the street she would stop and talk to you.
So you need better lines for picking up girls in a club that can punch through the defences that girls will put up around themselves.
Funny & indirect pick up lines for the club:
- ‘Hey, I don’t get it … why are all these people here? I thought it would be just you and me’.
- (Girl by herself) ‘Hey, if he’s not here in 5 minutes, you should dump him’.
- (Girl by herself) ‘Don’t tell me. You met him on the internet and he’ll be wearing a red shirt’.
- ‘You are so [look loving into her eyes] in my way’.
- ‘Hey, do you guys mind if I hang here until it’s safe back where I farted?’
- ‘You’re not very sociable are you? I’ve been standing here like 2 minutes and you haven’t even said “hi” ‘.
- You can also use a bunch of situational lines that vary depending on the context that you are you.
- ‘Hey, I always make a point of talking to the most beautiful girl in every room [you point to a hot girl] Do you know her?’
- ‘Hey, help me out here. These shoes I’m wearing. I think they’re cool. My friend over there disagrees. What do you think?’
- ‘So did you guys intentionally match your outfits, or did you have an awkward moment when you got here and all realised you looked the same?’
Or you can use direct lines, where you just all out hit on the girl.
- ‘Hey, I think you’re gorgeous and I had to come and say hi. My name is Richard’
- ‘I saw you across the room and I think you are my ideal girl, physically, and I wanted to come and meet you and find out more’
- ‘I love the look you’re rocking. Very [insert unusual descriptive word, like 'medieval' or 'postmodern'], so I thought I’d come introduce myself.’
An opener is the first step in a the journey of the pick-up. It’s just something to get the conversation on the move and get you to talking. If it’s too loud in the club for lines like this, I do have a suggestion: try and initiate non-verbal contact with the girl.
If you do something like wink, or wave, or make your hand into a gun and shoot her, and she responds back in kind, then you know she’s interested and you can work your way through the crowd and just introduce yourself.
So make sure you always use pick up lines in the club and follow up with some rock solid game. You really will increase your chances of getting a girl that night.